Latest achievements are listed below:
Aqueous speciation is likely to control the stable isotopic fractionation of cerium at varying pH.R. Nakada, M. Tanaka, M. Tanimizu, and Y. TakahashiGeochim. Cosmochim. Acta, accepted (2017).
A simple and rapid method for isotopic analysis of nickel, copper, and zinc in seawater using chelating extraction and anion exchange.S. Takano, M. Tanimizu, T. Hirata, K.-C. Shin, Y. Fukami, K. Suzuki, and Y. SohrinAnal. Chim. Acta, accepted (2017).
- Stable isotope fractionation of tungsten during adsorption on Fe and Mn (oxyhydr)oxides.
T. Kashiwabara, S. Kubo, M. Tanaka, R. Senda, T. Iizuka, M. Tanimizu, and Y. Takahashi
Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 204,-52-67 (2017).
- Cerium stable isotope ratios in ferromanganese deposits and their potential as a paleo-redox proxy.
R. Nakada, Y. Takahashi, and M. Tanimizu
Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 181, 89-100 (2016). Detail
- Geochemistry of Aptian bedded chert succession from the deep Pacific basin: new insights into Cretaceous Oceanic Anoxic Event 1a.
J. Kuroda, N. Ihoriya, R. S. Hori, N. O. Ogawa, M. Ikehara, M. Tanimizu, and N. Ohkouchi
Geological Society of America Special Publication, SPE511-16. Detail
- Sr, Nd, and Pb isotope compositions of hemipelagic sediment in the Shikoku Basin: implications for the late Cenozoic Kuroshio transport of sediments and acceleration of the Philippine Sea plate subduction.
Y. Saitoh, T. Ishikawa, M. Tanimizu, M. Murayama, Y. Ujiie, Y. Yamamoto, K. Ujiie, and T. Kanamatsu
Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 421, 47-57 (2015). Detail
- Origin of lithium in submarine mud volcano fluid in the Nankai accretionary wedge.
Y. Nishio, A. Ijiri, T. Toki, Y. Morono, M. Tanimizu, K. Nagaishi, and F. Inagaki
Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., 414, 144-155 (2015). Detail
- Isotopic constraints on biogeochemical cycling of copper in the ocean.
S. Takano, M. Tanimizu, T. Hirata, and Y. Sohrin
Nature Comm., 5, No.1663 (2014). Detail